Did you know that water heating is the 2nd largest expense in your home, accounting for 14 - 18% of your electric bill?
Types of Water Heaters
|Size||Purchase Price (REMC install)||Purchase Price (Self-install)|
|50 Gallon||$1,019 plus tax||$579 plus tax|
|80 Gallon||$1,599 plus tax||$1,029 plus tax|
Choosing a high-efficiency model can save up to $437 per year.
If you have already purchased and installed a hybrid water heater, not from REMC, please fill out the form attached below and submit to REMC for a $500 rebate.
On average, water heating accounts for 14% of household energy use, so savings in water heating costs make a big difference in a household budget.
In fact, the State Premier Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heater can save a typical household up to $437 per year on their electricity bills compared to a standard electric water heater. That’s a savings of up to $4,370 over a 10-year period. With a payback period of three years or less, the State Premier Hybrid Electric Heat Pump Water Heaters are a great solution for an energy-efﬁcient upgrade..
|Size||Purchase Price (REMC install)||Purchase Price (Self-install)||Monthly Fee (over 5 months)|
|40 gallon||$699 plus tax||$349 plus tax||$139.80 / $69.80 plus tax|
|40 gallon mobile home||$769 plus tax||$409 plus tax||$153.80 / $81.80 plus tax|
|50 gallon||$699 plus tax||$349 plus tax||$139.80 / $69.80 plus tax|
- Price does not include sales tax and is subject to change without notice.
- If purchasing a water heater to install on your own or to have a plumber install, the water heater will be delivered to your location free of charge. Delivery is free.
- Charges may be applied to the member bill if the account is over 12 months old and has established a satisfactory payment history. The purchase price will be added to your account pending payment history and is payable over five months for a standard water heater and twelve months for a heat pump water heater.
- Pricing does not include any additional wiring that may be needed and is the responsibility of the REMC member.
- Any additional charge outside of the normal installed price is charged back to the member. The member will be made aware of any additional charges prior to the installation.
- An adult must be present during installation.