If you want to equalize your monthly bill, budget billing can help. Billing amounts are determined by averaging the previous 12 months of electric use with the current month. Budget billing amounts vary slightly each month to compensate for different usage patterns. On time payments are required to participate in our Budget Billing program.
How the Budget Billing amount is calculated:
- The budget billing amounts are calculated based on the previous 12 months of usage using the current rate along with other applicable charges, including security lights and sales tax.
- New homes require at least 12 months of usage prior to going on budget billing.
- Residential member
- Have a zero balance on account prior to beginning the program
- Bills must be paid on time to remain on the program
- If the account is removed from budget billing for failure to meet the guidelines, the total amount due on the account will be subject to the rules and regulation involving collection of bills. Reinstatement in the budget billing program can only take place after the account is paid in full.
Call us at (812) 246-3316 or (800) 462-6988 to sign up.